Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Game Design - Ready for Playtest Again

I have updated everything to be ready for a potential playtest tomorrow!  I even went so far as to create actual tokens and player boards instead of just using paper.  Maybe I've gone a little too far, but I really think the board design and tokens are pretty close to being done.  Just to note, all art is either clip art (houses) or quickly done in Paint (resource symbols).  I am not an artist and do not intend to add too much (if any) art myself.

House Tokens
 Above are the House Tokens.  There are 6 different types, which are separated by cost.  All except the most expensive provide 1 additional worker, while the most expensive provides 2 workers.  The 4 similarly priced types also provide a bonus of Citizen Points and/or resources.

Player Board
Here's a player board showing a few cards already placed, and the some of the other tokens to be used.

If this gets tested tomorrow, I will share the results sometime over the weekend.  If not, then I hope to get this to the table in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment