Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Game Design

So for those that do not know the type of board games that interest me, I am a big fan an euro-style board games.  My favorite sub-type of euros are worker placement games.  However, one of my favorite board games is 7 Wonders, which uses card drafting as its main feature, and no worker placement.  At one of the game nights I frequent, someone had mentioned that there were not many games similar to 7 Wonders.  This statement stuck with me for a couple weeks, which led to an idea for a card drafting game.

I will add posts soon to describe the game and the first playtest game.  What I will say about the game is that it is a combination of card drafting and worker placement.  The game has been playtested once (4 players) with no major issues, only minor problems and thoughts on things to add.  I will make some of the changes and additions suggested, and hope to have version 0.0.2 ready for the next test in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment