Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Design - Quick Update

A quick update on my game:

Here are the changes that have been made so far:
 - I have created resource boards both for the players and the resource locations.  This eliminates the need for a LOT of resource tokens
- The wording on a few cards have been changed to avoid confusion.
- Some building costs and abilities have changed slightly
- At the end of each year, players must now pay 2 food for each citizen instead of 1.  To help for the first year, each player starts the game with 1 gold in addition to what they choose at the beginning.
- Created a player guide for turn order.
- Revised the available resources in the resource locations

Here's the To Do list:
- Event cards
- Event card rules
- Print all the changes
- More testing

My next chance for a play test is next Friday.  I believe I can get the To Do list completed by then, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment